Sunday, 21 December 2014

December Birthdays

Well it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

But spare a thought for those poor people who have birthdays in December, when everyone's spare cash is spread thinner than the skin on top of your hot chocolate!

Well in times like this, we need to get creative with gifts, and you know I loves me a Christmas star!

So I've gone for a new twist (or should I say fold). Check out these beauties I'm giving to my December-born buddies...

This one doubled as a birthday card with message on the back...




These ones are good year round!




And I have forced myself to give this one away as I love it most of all!




I'm working on a new story and it's very exciting! It turns out that origami is the perfect compliment to writing, gives the mind a nice shift of focus.

Thanks to www.origami-instructions.com